At DDS we understand that charitable organisations need to use their precious resources to the best effect.
We have over 20 years’ experience of providing secure, reliable and cost effective IT systems and support to the charity sector. We provide:
- Managed IT services which look after all the relevant IT infrastructure involved in running a charity and the services it provides
- Management systems e.g. Sage products
- Service-related packages e.g. Carefree
- Support for infrastructure of national charities
- Support for bespoke programmes essential to service delivery and management reporting
- Support for outreach workers’ systems to enable remote working
- Security and data protection systems to cover outreach workers and the main office
- Access to appropriate donation software schemes
Managed IT support
As a leading Managed IT Service provider we deliver individually tailored, specific IT support to our clients. By providing a complete, outsourced IT department we take on the management and support of your IT systems, giving you peace of mind to concentrate on what you do best; working with and on behalf of your clients.
By providing a comprehensive IT package we can ensure that your system is working for you, not against you, and that the resilience and integrity of your network is kept up to date.
Managed IT support includes:
- Tailored solutions, both software and hardware
- Pro-active 24/7 secure monitoring of servers with advanced diagnostic tools alerting DDS engineers to anything unusual, or to potential difficulties your server may experience before matters become mission critical (e.g. disc failures, need for security updates, etc.)
- Renewals of Antivirus, SSL, Domain names etc.
- Access, where appropriate, to donated software schemes
- Repairs and replacements for your hardware, covering servers, workstations, printers and associated network equipment
- Security and vulnerability checks
- Unlimited service calls
- A guaranteed on-site response
Managed IT services are charged at a fixed monthly fee, regardless of how many service calls are made or parts used. Outsourcing your IT support is a most cost-effective way of reducing overheads, in many cases saving over half the cost of an internal IT department. This helps to keep your business finances on track, as there are no hidden surprises in the running and supporting of your IT system.
Security and your peace of mind
Our premises are protected with CCTV, and Biometric access systems
All our engineers have signed a Data Protection / Client Confidentiality agreement
Your data is handled with the utmost sensitivity and confidentiality
Our back-up generator means that sustained power losses or extremes of weather do not impact on our ability to provide 24/7 effective, reliable support.
We understand security threats and have the expertise to protect your IT systems.
We constantly monitor and update products to keep your data safe and protected.
We are proud of the service we provide to the charity sector, and have built strong working partnerships based on trust and recommendations.
Testimonial: Leading Charity, West Yorkshire
“DDS have been providing our IT support since October 2013. From the outset we’ve felt very comfortable with Paul and his team, and are very pleased with the service they deliver.
They now host our two Windows Servers running Microsoft Terminal Server, Office, Sage applications, and Exchange email and calendar, and support around 70 users across six sites who use a mix of desktops and laptops. DDS staff are all very helpful and knowledgeable and they are nearly always able to resolve problems on the initial phone call, using VNC software to “take over” pc’s when necessary. In addition, they support the multi-site data network, routers and Sonicwall security devices.
During the last two years, they have managed projects for several premises moves and have migrated us from in-house Windows 2003 servers to upgraded hosted Windows 2012 servers, extending the use of Terminal Server to all users, including those working remotely. All these projects have gone smoothly.
I have no hesitation in recommending DDS to other organisations.”
If you have concerns about the security and integrity of your current IT system, or if you would simply like to say goodbye to all your technical worries, contact us.
We are here to support all your Business IT needs