At DDS we have over 20 years’ experience of providing businesses of all types with their IT support.
- Managed IT services which look after all the relevant IT infrastructure involved in running an efficient business
- Up to date, appropriate management systems e.g. Sage products
- Service-related packages
- Support for bespoke programmes essential to service delivery and management reporting.
- Connectivity solutions
- Hosting services for web sites and email
- Email solutions
- Printing solutions
- Network support
- Cloud/remote solutions
- Managed IT support
As a leading Managed IT Service provider we deliver individually tailored, specific IT support to our clients. By providing a complete, outsourced IT department we take on the management and support of your IT systems, giving you peace of mind to concentrate on what you do best; working for and on behalf of your clients.
By providing a comprehensive IT package we can ensure that your system is working for you, not against you, and that the resilience and integrity of your network is kept up to date.
Managed IT support includes:
- Tailored solutions, both software and hardware
- Pro-active 24/7 secure monitoring of servers with advanced diagnostic tools alerting DDS engineers to anything unusual, or to potential difficulties your server may experience before matters become mission critical (e.g. disc failures, need for security updates, etc.)
- Renewals of Antivirus, SSL, Domain names etc.
- Repairs and replacements for your hardware, covering servers, workstations, printers and associated network equipment
- Security and vulnerability checks
- Unlimited service calls
- A guaranteed on-site response
Managed IT services are charged at a fixed monthly fee, regardless of how many service calls are made or parts used. Outsourcing your IT support is a most cost-effective way of reducing overheads, in many cases saving over half the cost of an internal IT department. This helps to keep your business finances on track, as there are no hidden surprises in the running and supporting of your IT system.
Security and your peace of mind
Our premises are protected with CCTV, and Biometric access systems
All our engineers have signed a Data Protection / Client Confidentiality agreement
Your data is handled with the utmost sensitivity and confidentiality
Our back-up generator means that sustained power losses or extremes of weather do not impact on our ability to provide 24/7 effective, reliable support We understand security threats and have the expertise to protect your IT systems.
We constantly monitor and update products to keep your data safe and protected.
We are proud of the service we provide to our business clients, and have built strong, long-standing working partnerships based on trust and recommendations.
Testimonial: A medium-sized enterprise, West Yorkshire
“We have used DDS since 2008 and have always found the people who work there helpful and pleasant to deal with.
The technical support we receive from them is such that usually our issue is dealt with remotely straight away, and if this is not possible then they come on site to sort out the problem.
When we have needed any new hardware, they have made sure that the transaction went smoothly with minimal disruption to our working day.”
If you have concerns about the security and integrity of your current IT system, or if you would simply like to say goodbye to all your technical worries, contact us.
We are here to support all your Business IT needs